Wednesday, December 21, 2005

On why I'm going crazy

December 14...

Colter and Emma sitting on the floor next to one another...

Emma: Move, Colter

Colter: No, Emma, you move

Emma: YOU move

Colter: NO, YOU move

Emma: MOVE...get out of my way

Colter: YOU move

Emma: You quatro (Spanish for # 4)

Colter: Well, you're a diez (Spanish for # 10)

Emma: NO, you're a diez...MOVE...get out of my way

Colter: Ouch, stop hitting me

Emma: YOU stop hitting me

Mom: All righ already...Emma, don't hit...

Colter: OUCH...she hit me again...ouch, it really hurts (crying)

Mom: All right Emma, time for a time-out

Emma: (after sitting in time-out for 1 minute) Colter...I'm sorry

Colter: (silence)

Emma: COLTER! I said sorry. Colter? COLTER!

Colter: OKAY! I forgive you.

Emma: (sitting down next to Colter again)

Colter: Stop it, Emma. STOP! Leave me alone. EMMA!

Mom: Okay, Emma, I think it's time to go into the other room and color now.

No comments: