Monday, March 20, 2006

It's burning my brain

You know how you get a tune stuck in your head and you end up singing it over and over and over again - annoying the heck out of you?

Well, for me lately its been a Johnny Cash song. (From the soundtrack, "Walk the Line.")

The same song has been burning my brain...and the words and tune have been coming out of my mouth for several days now. I even woke up in the middle of the night one night humming the danged tune. Good grief, already.

(And as I sit here typing this, some of the kids just popped the 'Walk the Line' CD back into the player. Great.)

"I fell into a burning ring of fire. I went down, down, down and the flames went higher. And it burns, burns, burns the ring of fire, the ring of fire."
over and over again. and still counting.

No comments: