Monday, May 15, 2006

Attire for the bride

Jessica and I spent all day Saturday in the city shopping with Shasta for a wedding dress. She already had a favorite picked out, but we found a few other beautiful gowns and persuaded her to try them on. Lo and behold, one of those other gowns has now become “the” one. I’m not at liberty to say much about the gown, except that it’s BEAUTIFUL! It fits Shasta to a T…she’s a perfect size 6 and the dress needs NO alterations what-so-ever! How neat is that!? The veil was also picked out as well as a small tiara…

Oh, it was fun shopping and watching her try on several lovely gowns. We also went out to lunch, and shopped at the book store, a scrapbook store and several other neat places. We spent some time at a fabric store, looking for patterns for our little girls who will be flower girls in the wedding. (We are convinced that we can make the gowns for a much cheaper price than buying them.) We arrived home late and exhausted. I’m not much of a shopper, but I had a great day with my girls…

No comments: