Thursday, July 27, 2006

Another change...a new blog

I've set up a new blog account over at TypePad. I'm still just playing around with it...I'm not too sure if I like the format or not...it looks rather messy to me. But I'll continue playing when I have time, and see what I can do.

I'm not too sure if I'll stay over there or not...it appears that the Blogger problems are fixed...for now, anyhow. Maybe it's just me (and our slow dial up)...but I have been having problems for awhile now...and I really don't want to spend a lot of time trying and trying to make an entry or trying and trying to post photos...I just have too many other things that I need to be doing. (Don't we all?!)

Anyhow, go on over and have a look...it's a bit rougher than I would like, but I'm still trying to navigate my way around yet. Oh, and if y'all want, leave a comment...I hear it's much easier on TypePad.

http://merrywoodcottage.typepad.com/merrywood_cottage/

No comments: