I didn't send out any Christmas photo cards this year like I usually do - we just never really had the opportunity much before Christmas to get the whole family together to take pictures...we have a busy crew. We did take the time to take some group shots over New Years weekend, however. That's when we celebrated this year's family Christmas with all our kids.
There are two new faces in this year's picture - Baby Gus and Ryan.
And I laugh at this picture because it looks like Ceara & Ted are incredibly tall,
when in reality they are kneeling on the coffee table that had been set behind the couch
to make more floor room for everyone. So they're not really
as tall as it appears!
Jon is truly the tallest at 6' 3" and Ryan is the next tallest at 6 foot,
and I think Laura is the tallest among our girls at 5' 8"...
funny how photos can sometimes be deceiving.
And no family picture is complete without doing the traditional
"funny" shots...its common knowledge that if everyone cooperates for the nice shots
then we get to be goofy and pose however we want for some silly ones.
We've been doing it this way for years and years...the oldest kids still love it
as do our youngest kids - and now the grandkids, too!
Love it!!
And here we are with four of the grandchildren...
I rather like these pictures even though we're all kinda looking in different directions in each photo - it just adds a little more charm to them, I think!
These little kiddos are so fun and so sweet and so charming....what a joy they are!





No comments:
Post a Comment