I think it's safe to say most everyone in the family has fallen in love with Hank, or 'Hanky Panky" as he is sometimes called because he gets into mischief. He still has lots of puppy playfulness in him....and runs around in the house with far too much energy and likes to wrestle with the kids or chase after a thrown ball --- but then sometimes he's lazy and just wants to lounge around, laying on his back, exposing himself for all to see, smack dab in the middle of the living room floor, or hogs the front of the fireplace and won't move over and share his space with anyone unless he's forcibly moved. Yeah. He's one of those kinds of dogs. I firmly believe that dogs belong outside - and I honestly don't know how this dog has wormed his way into not only our home but our hearts as well, but he has.
One of the 'games' he and Emma love to play is tug-of-war. She holds on to one end of an old leash and he grabs the other end with his mouth and they pull and tug and growl (Hank, not Emma), and drag each other around. Emma laughs and I imagine Hank must be laughing about it as well.
Here they are early one morning, playing their game,
while emma is being drug across the floor...
2 comments:
First off, trust me,not everyone in the family loves that darn dog! True that I did offer a few prayers up for him when he was so sick...but far from love though! Haha! My little guy loves him enough for the both of us!
First off, trust me,not everyone in the family loves that darn dog! True that I did offer a few prayers up for him when he was so sick...but far from love though! Haha! My little guy loves him enough for the both of us!
Post a Comment