I'm behind in posting. I shouldn't even be posting things from over a month ago - but my blog serves as our family scrapbook, and if I don't do this, it'll end up being forgotten. So, yeah, I've kinda been all over the place with my blogging this past year. Hopefully, someday I'll be caught up....
New years eve was another family event --- we had a houseful.
Ana & Brandon and the boys were up for the weekend, Shasta & Jon and their kids were over, Ted was here, Jordaan was here with Lisa, and Ryan popped in for awhile, as well. Games, pool, foose ball, eating, movies and just having fun together was what everyone did. They had started the evening with a bang but by the time midnight rolled around they were all winding down and quietly watching a movie together --- at midnight a few "Happy New Year's" were said to one another, texts sent and received and then they went back to watching the movie. Wayne and Emma had fallen asleep on the floor while watching the movie, cuddled together, and weren't even aware that 2012 had officially begun. Sometimes we can sure be a lame bunch!
And don't they look like a ball of laughs?!
haha!










No comments:
Post a Comment